Our new English Mentor.

FULL NAME: PN ZAHIDA BT KHALID

BATE OF BIRTH: 26th of April 1964

PLACE OF BIRTH: BIRMINGHAM

EDUCATION:

UNIVERSITY OF BIRMINGHAM

(OPTION) Master’s In Theology

STATUS: MARRIED

HUSBAND NAME: KHALID ASGHAR

CHILDREN’S NAME:

-ZAIRA NAIZ

-ZUBAIR AHMAD

-AUMAIR ALI

-IBRAHIM KHALID

TEACHING EXPERIENCE:

I started working in 2001 as a Primary Supply teacher for schools in Birmingham. Then, in 2003 I started working with Birmingham City Council Adult Education. Alongside my work with City Council I was still working with Primary Schools.

In 2003 I started working with University of Birmingham as a Part Time Lecturer, teaching foundation degree student.

In 2006 I worked for Prince Sultan University in Saudi Arabia in Riyadh. I have also worked with A Level Education Students. I worked for Trinity Board as a Speaking and Listening examiner from 2008-2010.

In 2009 & 2010 I also worked for UK Study teaching Secondary Aged Children (Italy) English as a second language.

My last job before starting work as a mentor was teaching English as a second language in UK to adults which I gave up.

START TEACHING & MENTORING HERE: 2011

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CUTI UMUM 2009

Ujian Tapir Hero

PERANCANGAN TAHUNAN AKTIVITI MAKMAL KOMPUTER 2009